The Ale-ian Society is the local homebrew club of Lubbock, Texas, whose purpose is to bring together people who enjoy the hobby of making beer, wine, cider or mead, or who are aficionados of those beverages.
Monthly meetings are held the second Friday of every month at 7pm at Yellow House Canyon Brew Works. We welcome anyone who is interested in becoming part of the club to come to a meeting or post on our Facebook group and say hello.
For those wishing to become a member of the Ale-ian Society, our membership dues are $20 per year, per person, or $30 per year for a couple. All memberships expire the 2nd Thursday of the February (e.g. the day before the February meeting) following the year paid (same year if paid in January.) The club is a non-profit organization, none of the officers or members receive any payment for their duties as all revenue from dues go directly towards paying for club activities, the club website, etc.
Dues paying members receive:
- The special "Ale-ian member" icon and rank on the forum.
- Access to member only sections of the website.
- Discounts at select businesses in Lubbock* (10% at Yellow House Canyon Homebrew stores)
- Membership gifts and rewards (i.e. Ale-ian Beer glasses, a share of beer from social brew days.)
- Access to member only events
- A warm and fuzzy feeling of knowing they help the club continue to operate.
Single Membership ($25)
Couple Membership ($40)